Saturday, August 18, 2007

Leviticus 19

Lev 19:11 "Do not steal or cheat or lie.
Lev 19:12 Do not make a promise in my name if you do not intend to keep it; that brings disgrace on my name. I am the LORD your God.
Lev 19:13 "Do not rob or take advantage of anyone. Do not hold back the wages of someone you have hired, not even for one night.
Lev 19:14 Do not curse the deaf or put something in front of the blind so as to make them stumble over it. Obey me; I am the LORD your God.
Lev 19:15 "Be honest and just when you make decisions in legal cases; do not show favoritism to the poor or fear the rich.
Lev 19:16 Do not spread lies about anyone, and when someone is on trial for his life, speak out if your testimony can help him. I am the LORD.
Lev 19:17 "Do not bear a grudge against others, but settle your differences with them, so that you will not commit a sin because of them.
Lev 19:18 Do not take revenge on others or continue to hate them, but love your neighbors as you love yourself. I am the LORD.

No comments: